The Global Automatic Power Factor Controller market was valued at USD 4.23 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 5.24 billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 3.1%.
An automatic power factor control design has been developed to automatically increase the power factor when the power factor falls below a certain level. As we all know, the demand for electricity is increasing day by day. When the power factor drops below a predetermined level, an automated power factor controller is a device that is intended to automatically increase output power. The need for electricity is always rising. A system that automatically improves power factor is also in greater demand since low power factor puts an excessive pressure on transmission lines and power grids. Power factor controllers on autopilot can handle this demand.
Automatic power factor controllers are expected to be in high demand in the near future, and market share gains for current vendors are anticipated over the coming years. The automated power factor market is expanding as the global emphasis on reducing energy usage develops due to its ability to dramatically minimise energy loss.
Download a Free Sample Copy of the Market Report: -
The Major Players in The Global Automatic Power Factor Controller Market:
- STMicroelectronics NV (Switzerland)
- Eaton Corporation Plc. (Ireland)
- General Electric Company (US)
- EPCOS AG (Germany)
- Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc. (US)
- Larsen & Turbo (India)
- APFC panels manufacturers include ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Crompton Greaves Ltd. (India)
- General Electric (U.S.)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- Texas Instruments Inc. (US)
- ON Semiconductor Corporation (U.S.)
- STMicroelectronics (Switzerland)
- and others Major Players.
Market has segmented the Global Automatic Power Factor Controller Market on the basis of type, application, and region:
By Type :
- Active Power Factor Controller
- Passive Power Factor Controller
By Application :
- Petroleum Chemical Industry
- Food Industry
- Utility Industry
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 – 2028)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
If You Have Any Query of Global Automatic Power Factor Controller Market, Visit.@
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
The Global automatic power factor controller market. Furthermore, consumer demand has also subsequently declined as individuals are now more keep on removing non-essential expenses from their respective budgets as the general economic status of most individuals has been adversely influenced by this pandemic. These above-mentioned elements are anticipated to burden the revenue track of the global automatic power factor controller market during the forecast period. Nevertheless, as respective governing authorities started to lift these enforced lockdowns, the global automatic power factor controller market is anticipated to recover accordingly.
Reasons to purchase the report:
- Visualize the composition of the Global Automatic Power Factor Controller Market products in terms of Product and application highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the Global Automatic Power Factor Controller Market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1: Introduction 1.1 Research Objectives 1.2 Research Methodology 1.3 Research Process 1.4 Scope and Coverage 1.4.1 Market Definition 1.4.2 Key Questions Answered 1.5 Market Segmentation Chapter 2:Executive Summary Chapter 3:Growth Opportunities By Segment 3.1 By Type 3.2 By Component 3.3 By Installation Type 3.4 By Application
To be continued…….
Purchase This Report:-
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047