To order this detailed 400+ page report, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/blood-brain-barrier-drug-delivery/310.html
- An overview of the overall landscape of BBB penetration technologies, featuring an in-depth analysis of the technologies based on a number of parameters, such as status of development (developed and under development), affiliated approach, type of compatible pharmacological molecule(s) crossing the BBB (small molecule and biologic), target receptor(s), target disease indication(s), patent availability, and licensing activity. In addition, it presents a detailed assessment of BBB technology developers and analyses based on parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, and location of headquarters.
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of BBB penetrant drugs (based on the abovementioned technologies), providing information on drug developer(s) (such as year of establishment, company size, and location of headquarters), phase of development (clinical, preclinical, and discovery stage), type of molecule (small molecule and biologic), affiliated BBB penetration technology, route of administration (oral, intravenous, transmucosal and others), target disease indication(s), key therapeutic area(s), and information on special drug designation (if any).
- Identification of contemporary market trends, depicted using three schematic representations, which include [A] a tree map representation of the various industry players involved in the development of BBB penetrant drugs, distributed on the basis of the target disease indication(s) of pipeline candidates and size of the companies (small, mid-sized and large companies), [B] a bubble analysis comparing the leading players engaged in the development of BBB penetrant drugs, on the basis of parameters such as pipeline strength (based on the number of drug candidates developed by a particular company, across different phases of development), number of target disease indication(s) and the size of the developer company, and [C] an informative heptagon representation, highlighting the distribution of BBB penetrant drugs across popular target disease indication(s) (based on the number of drug candidates across each target disease indication).
- An insightful competitiveness analysis of BBB penetration technologies, taking into consideration the supplier power (based on company size and years of experience in this field) and key technology specific information, such as type of compatible pharmacological molecule(s) crossing the BBB, availability of patent protection, number of deals signed for a particular technology (2014-2020 (till March)), and popularity of the technology (in terms of the number of drugs developed using the technology).
- Elaborate profiles of prominent technology developers that are engaged in the development of at least four drugs (which are presently in both preclinical and clinical stages of development), featuring a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), BBB penetration technology overview, BBB penetrant product portfolio and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the domain, in the period between 2014 and 2020 (till March), covering product licensing agreements, technology licensing agreements, acquisitions and mergers, product development and commercialization agreements, research and development agreements, manufacturing agreements, service agreements and other agreements.
- An elaborate discussion on the deal structures of various types of technology licensing agreements inked in this domain, including details of the rights associated with product ownership, associated royalties and upfront payments, and other contractual terms / conditions involved as a part of the agreement between various industry stakeholders.
- An analysis of the investments made in the domain, in the period between 2014 and 2020 (till March), including seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, at various stages of development in companies that are engaged in this field.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to BBB penetration technologies, till November 2019, taking into consideration various parameters, such as patent type, application year, issuing authority / patent offices involved, CPC symbols, emerging focus areas, type of organization and leading industry / academic players (in terms of size of intellectual property portfolio). It also includes a patent benchmarking analysis and a detailed valuation analysis.
- An insightful chessboard analysis highlighting the most preferred / popular drug development strategies / paths adopted by majority of the drug developers (with clinical candidates) in order to progress their lead drug candidates.
- An assessment of the most commonly targeted disorders affecting the CNS (shortlisted on the basis of number of BBB penetrant drugs in development), along with [A] an insightful 3D bubble chart highlighting the market potential of these disorders, based on the number of already approved drugs, number of pipeline drugs and the target patient population, and [B] an elaborate discussion on key epidemiological facts about specific diseases, causes, symptoms, details of BBB penetrant drugs that are being developed against them, currently available treatment options and details of already marketed drugs for each indication.
- A list of 240+ drug developers targeting Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease that are likely to partner with BBB penetration technology providers, and have been shortlisted on the basis of parameters, such as developer strength (based on company size and years of experience in this field), company’s pipeline strength and maturity (based on the number of drugs and affiliated stage of development), indication overlap, molecule type overlap, route of administration, mechanism of action, and the availability of in-house delivery technology.
- A case study highlighting the working principle of the most common approaches that are being employed for the development of BBB penetration technologies, such as receptor mediated transcytosis (RMT) (including bispecific antibodies and molecular trojan horse mediated delivery either by direct coupling or using nanocarriers), increasing permeability to the BBB, passive diffusion approach, and other novel approaches (including cell-penetrating peptides, macrocycles, and organ-on-a-chip technology).
- An informative analysis of contemporary Google Trends in the time period between 2015 and 2019 (till December) and insights generated from recent news articles related to the BBB, indicating the increasing popularity of this domain.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Payment Model Adopted
- Upfront payments
- Milestone payments
- Type of Molecule
- Small Molecules
- Target Disease Indication
- Brain Metastases in Breast Cancer
- Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Hunter Syndrome
- Hurler Syndrome
- Leading Technology Platforms
- J-Brain Cargo® Technology
- LRP-1 Technology
- Trojan Horse Technology
- Leading Drug Developers
- JCR Pharmaceuticals
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
To request sample pages, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/310/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading developers of BBB penetrating drugs and technologies?
- What are the key BBB penetrating technologies (available / under development) for delivery of CNS drugs?
- What are the key challenges faced by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders in this industry?
- Who are the most likely partners for BBB penetrating technology providers?
- What different strategies are used by BBB drug developers?
- What is the trend of capital investments in BBB related R&D?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19): Preventive Vaccines, Therapeutics and Diagnostics in Development
- DNA-Encoded Libraries: Platforms and Services Market
- Global Stem Cells Market: Focus on Clinical Therapies, 2020–2030
+1 (415) 800 3415