Making beautiful crafts for your home and office is now as easy as ABC if you have a Cricut machine. Set up your own now at Cricut.com/setup. If one buys a Cricut machine, one should be aware of the process of setting it up. The official website cricut.com/setup makes it easy for users to set up their Cricut machine. If you have recently purchased a Cricut machine and don’t know how to go through the setup process through cricut.com/setup, following the step-by-step instructions through the site cricut.com/setup will help you immensely. Apart from downloading the Design Space from the link cricut.com/setup, you can learn how to use this excellent machine to make fantastic crafts for decoration. Read the whole process.
Know-How a Cricut Machine Works?
Cricut machine comes with rotary blades that can move in any direction and cut materials into various shapes and designs. Whether you have Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, or Cricut Joy, these cutting machines have sharp movable blades. You need to send a command to your Cricut machine using your PC. If you have a Cricut machine and want to perform the process of creating crafts, you should go to cricut.com/setup and complete the downloading and installation process via Cricut.com/setup for the Cricut Design Space. After you have done that, you are now ready to make beautiful crafts through your Cricut machine. Read more about using a Cricut machine in detail.
Best Cricut Machines?
- Cricut Explore 3 - is the best-selling machine in the mid-range options Cricut Explore is a perfect craft plotter machine that cuts over 300 materials with cutting-edge technology. In order to experience the ease of use, Cricut Explore Machine offers a huge digital library of cartridges. Now, you get a chance to create designs via Cricut Design Space to access any shape or text from the library
- Cricut Maker 3 - has a large number of tools and it can cut many more kinds of materials than Explore 3 The Cricut Maker is the most powerful and versatile machine available on the market. It can cut over 300 smart materials, including leather, fabric, felt, wood, acrylic, plastic, and more. Also, it works with mats 12 by 12 inches or 12 by 24 inches.
- Cricut Joy - is a beginner-level machine that is easy to set up, portable and simple to use. Cricut Joy is a smart cutting and writing machine. It’s a perfect craft tool for both beginners and experts in the field of crafting. The major reason why it became so popular after its release is the ease that it offers while making crafts.
How to Cut Fabric on Cricut with the Help of Design space available on website- Cricut.com/setup
Both Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore Air 2 setups have excellent cutting functionality. If you are a user of any of these Cricut machines, you can set up the craft machine via cricut.com/setup and start cutting fabric with the help of the same machine. The first thing you need to do is create your user account on cricut.com/setup. After that, you need to download the Cricut Design Space at cricut.com/setup. Once the setup process is done at cricut.com/setup, you can go through the instructions shared below.
- Before the process, make sure that you have Cricut Design Space downloaded from cricut.com/setup.
- Palace the fabric on the mat and ensure that it is sitting correctly on the mat.
- You can use a brayer to smoothen or flatten the fabric if it is not smooth or plain.
- After that, you need to load the mat into the machine.
- You can use a water-soluble fabric pen to keep track of your pieces while creating a complicated design.
- You can also load the pen into the machine and get anything written by it.
- See the preview of the design on the screen.
- Place the materials in the Design Space.
- Use cotton as it is easy to cut.
- Select Go.
- Remove any excess materials from the mat.
- Use a pair of broad-tipped tweezers to remove the cuts from that mat.
- That's how you can quickly cut fabric using your Cricut cutting machine.
- To set up your Cricut, you can get to cricut.com/setup.
How to Make Labels with Cricut Using Cricut.com/setup
Making labels with the help of the Cricut machine is an easy process. The first thing you need to do is to set up your Cricut machine through the link Cricut.com/setup. After completing this procedure, you can access your Cricut machine and start making labels. Below is the detailed process for you. Follow these steps:
- Ensure you have downloaded Cricut Design Space via cricut.com/setup and installed it.
- To begin the process, you must click the “New Project” by reaching the home page.
- When you reach the canvas option, you will see an option for the “Images.”
- The same option will appear on the left side of the screen.
- Click the same button.
- Now, you can search images in the Cricut image library.
- Search for the image sets and Pantry Label,
- You can choose any image that you like according to your choice.
- Now, you can select as many labels as you want.
- After that, you can insert them into your Canvas.
- Make adjustments to the size of the label.
- When you have correctly adjusted the size, you can click “Make It.”
- Follow the on-screen steps to make a good cut.
- When the cut job is finished, remove excessive materials.
How to Use a Cricut Machine to Make Shirts?
Setting up the Cricut machine with the help of the link Cricut.com/setup is quite simple. You can reach the website and perform the setup procedure. After doing the setup process through cricut.com/setup, you can initiate the task of making shirts by using the Cricut Maker. Follow these steps in an appropriate way.
1. Set up your machine via cricut.com/setup.
2. Turn it on by connecting it to the power supply.
3. Open the Design Space.
4. After that, you need to click the “New Project” option.
5. When you do this, you will see a blank canvas on the PC screen.
6. On the left side of the PC screen, you need to click the text button.
7. Type any word in the same text box.
8. If you want to write in more than font styles, click the text button again to type any word or phrase.
9. Choose the font style according to your choice.
10. If you already have some dashing fonts on your PC, you can use them to add style to the texts.
11. Make spacing between the letters and adjust them accordingly.
12. To make the proper spacing between the letters, you need to click the Letter Space option.
13. Next, you have to click the ungroup on the top right.
14. Move them one by one to overlap.
15. Use your cursor to put around the text you have typed in the canvas.
16. In this way, you can click the Weld button on the right side at the bottom.
17. Use the arrow to make texts look bigger or smaller.
18. Choose a template for your shirt and click the Make it option.
19. Follow the steps on the screen to complete the process.