The Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Setup is one of the most affordable printers on the market. This printer is ideal for use in the workplace or at home. You may easily complete a printing task at your home or workplace with the help of this printer. If you want to create an extraordinary printing experience on your own, the Canon TR4522 Wireless Setup is an excellent option. WPS connectivity may also be used to connect the printer to a tablet or smartphone.
What is the Canon Pixma TR4522?
The Canon PIXMA TR4522 is a multifunction printer that includes a scanner. It is a wireless printer that prints and scans using a Wi-Fi connection. This printer can also print photos from your smartphone or tablet using the Canon PRINT app or Apple AirPrint. Using the WPS connection, you may instantly connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network. To connect the printer and router, you simply need to press one button on each device. You may, however, manually connect your printer to your wireless network.
Canon Pixma TR4522 Printer and Router Setup Guide
You might want to connect your new Canon Pixma TR4522 printer to WiFi for faster printing and better results. People who chose this option, however, usually encounter substantial challenges since they are unaware of the entire procedure required to ij.start. ij.start.canon TR4522 Setup See the processes detailed and mentioned below for further information on how to connect a Canon Pixma TR4522 printer to WiFi. You must press the WPS button on both your printer and router. At this step, select a network name from your Wi-Fi list. After entering the security code, press the Enter key on your keyboard. After selecting "Router Setup" from the menu, press the Enter key on your keyboard. You can now easily complete the Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Setup by attentively following the instructions on the screen.
How to Use WPS to Connect a Canon Pixma TR4522 Printer to a Router
To connect the printer and router, you must press a button on both. Choose "WPS" from the list of Wi-Fi choices. After that, select the network name from your Wi-Fi list. After entering the security code, press the Enter key. You can now easily complete the Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Setup by attentively following the instructions on the screen. You may use the WPS connection to connect your Canon printer to Apple AirPrint. You may, however, connect your printer manually.
How can I setup my Canon Pixma TR4522 wireless printer?
Follow these simple steps to configure your Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Printer's initial wireless network connection. A connection to your computer or router is not required for your printer. After installation, you may print from any computer or mobile device connected to the same network.
- To connect the printer and router, you must press a button on both. After that, select the network name from your Wi-Fi list. After entering the security code, press the Enter button. Simply follow the directions on the screen to complete the Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Setup.
- Before beginning the wi-fi configuration, check to see whether the lamp is on fire to ensure that your printer is switched on.
- After reading the instructions on the printer control panel screen, press the Stop button.
- Select the setup button on the printer's control panel.
- After selecting Wi-Fi Setup, press OK to confirm your connection.
- Choose WPS from the wifi setup menu, then click Ok.
- Now, go to your wifi router and look for the WPS button.
- When the WPS button appears on the router, press and hold it for a few seconds.
- Press the Ok button on the printer for two minutes.
- Tap Ok once more when a pop-up window appears on the printer's screen.
- At this point, launch the driver installation wizard to finish the printer settings.
- You can utilise the techniques indicated above if your access point supports WPS.
After completing the above instructions, you may install a Canon Pixma TR4522 wireless printer on a variety of devices. If you are still having problems connecting a Pixma printer to WiFi, you may contact specialists via the official Canon Pixma TR4522 website and obtain round-the-clock help.
Also Read: ij.start.canon Setup