Following a purchase, it's very important to open the printer's box and finish the setup. The Canon TR4522 is the most popular high-tech printing device among users. Customers who successfully complete the Canon Pixma TR4522 Wireless Setup can use this printer to wirelessly print documents from any home or business device. You can use the printer for a variety of printing tasks after setup is complete, including printing, scanning, and faxing. You can use the simple setup instructions in this article to set up your printing device on Windows and MAC Using the Canon Tr4522.
How Do I Connect A Canon Tr4522 To WiFi?
The user can connect the IJ Start Canon TR4522 printer to the network with or without using the software. Pick whichever method you want to use to effectively establish a wifi connection. If you'd rather, you may use the Easy WiFi Connect method to connect your ij.start.canon TR4522 Setup without a wireless network.
You must enter the router's details on the computer that is linked to your printing hardware. You can also use "WPS" and "WPS" Pin to configure the wireless connection. Below, we'll provide the specific instructions you need to set up the printer using a wireless connection.
Windows setup for the Canon TR4522 WiFi
- Verify that your printer is turned on once more before beginning the wireless connection settings.
- If the "Follow the Instructions" screen appears on the printer display or control pane, you must click the "Stop" button.
- Choose the Stop button on the control panel.
- Selecting "Wireless Setup" requires the usage of the "Arrow" keys. Click "Ok" to confirm your selection.
- Choose the "WPS" option from the Canon TR4522 WiFi configuration menu, and then click "OK."
- Then, you must relocate the wifi router so that you can find the "WPS" button.
- On your router, locate the WPS button. Press and hold it for a few seconds.
- Press the printer's "Ok" button as soon as possible.
- Click Ok once again when the prompt appears on your printer's screen.
- Tap the "Copy" button to advance the process.
- Start the Driver Installation Wizard to install your printer.
On a Mac, setup the Canon TR4522 WiFi
- For a brief moment after turning on your printing device, press and hold the "Menu/Wireless Connect" button.
- When the printing screen displays, proceed with the setup by following the instructions.
- Download the Setup file to your MAC device from the official website.
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the printer installation.
- When asked to choose a connection method, be sure to choose "Wireless."
WiFi setup for the Canon Pixma TR4522 on Windows and Mac systems. While setting things up, make sure your internet connection is functioning. If you have any queries or concerns, you may also always consult a specialist to help you find a solution as soon as possible.
References: Canon Pixma TR4522 Setup