The global smart indoor garden market size is expected to reach USD 243.3 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. Biodegradable plant capsules, growth sensors, self-watering systems, nutrition devices, Light Emitting Diode (LED) lighting, humidifiers, and other components are part of a smart indoor garden system. Smart air purifiers are also included in an indoor garden, and helps plants to improve their natural phytoremediation effectiveness by inhibiting microbial growth, fine particles, and odors. Smart indoor gardens are increasingly becoming popular in homes, retail stores, and hospitality sector.
The latest market intelligence report on the smart indoor garden market aims at exploring the unknown and coming up with solutions to the potential threats and challenges faced by the smart indoor garden market for the forecast period, 2022 - 2030. The research methodologies used for evaluating the smart indoor garden market are inventive and also provides enough evidence on the demand and supply status, production capability, import and export, supply chain management and investment feasibility.
Top Companies Operating in the Smart Indoor Garden Market and Profiled in the Report are:
Agrilution Systems Gmb, AVA Technologies Inc., CityCrop Automated Indoor Farming, Click & Grow LLC, EDN, Inc., Grobo Inc., SproutsIO Inc., BrightFarms, Bowery Farming Inc., and Metropolis Farms Inc.
To know more about the report, visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-indoor-garden-market
The latest report on the global Smart Indoor Garden market offers strategic insights into the market landscape to stakeholders, investors, and business owners to help them make efficient and lucrative business decisions based on key statistical data and facts. The report aims to offers a thorough outlook of the Smart Indoor Garden market based on various key elements, such as market drivers, limitations, threats, restraining factors, and growth prospects. The report aims to deliver a comprehensive understanding of the Smart Indoor Garden market growth and expansion in each key region of the world. It offers accurate estimations about the expected market size and growth over the projected timeline of 2020-2027.
Objectives of the Report:
- Study of the global Smart Indoor Garden market size by key regions, types, and applications with reference to historical data (2017-2018) and forecast (2020-2027)
- Industrial structure analysis of the Smart Indoor Garden market by identification of various sub-segments
- Extensive analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Analysis of Smart Indoor Garden market based on growth trends, futuristic outlook, and contribution to the total growth of the market
- Analysis of drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global Smart Indoor Garden market
- Comprehensive analysis of competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and other strategic alliances
Get a sample of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/899
Emergen Research has segmented the global smart indoor garden market on the basis of type, crop type, technology, growing system, end use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2030)
- Small Garden
- Wall Garden
- Floor Garden
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2030)
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Herbs and Microgreens
- Flowers and Ornamentals
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2030)
- Smart Sensing Technology
- Smart Pest Management Technology
- Self-Watering Technology
Growing System Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2030)
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2030)
Smart Indoor Garden Market Segmentation by Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/899
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries regarding the report or customization options, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights