Moving to a different country isn’t an easy task to accomplish. If you want to apply for citizenship in a country, you must follow numerous legal procedures established by that country. Not only that, but you will have to go through a formal process to cancel your citizenship in another nation if your country doesn’t allow dual citizenship. This might be a time-consuming and paper-intensive approach. Legalities are not simply related to citizenship. If you are moving to Javea Spain, and require a residence permit, there is a completely different procedure for that.

In general, there are a lot of bureaucratic procedures along with intensive paperwork that decides your move to another country. It is always advised to consult the right representative and get help during the process. A representative based in Spain can handle the following applications for you:

Application for NIE Card

You must prepare a list of the required documents for moving to Alcoy Spain. You may find a list of documents on a website for the public administration. Applying in person at a Spanish Police station is the first option. Depending on the city and working hours, this process might take 4 to 5 hours. The next strategy is to apply to the local Spanish consulate. Depending on the nation you are in, this process may vary. For instance, depending on whether you live in the EU or the US, the process may differ for you. The third option is to have a representative do the process on your behalf in Spain.

Application for the Citizenship

Your citizenship will be important if you relocate to a European nation. To establish your native country, the officials of that European nation will first examine your citizenship. In addition, they will determine whether you are a citizen of one of the other EU members. The permission will be given when this is verified. These licenses are often granted in separate variants for citizens and non-citizens of the European Union.

Application for the Permanent Residence

A Spanish residence card is provided based on the length of your stay. For instance, if you intend to stay in Denia Spain, for a few months, a short-term residency permit is required. On the other hand, you will require a long-term resident permit card if you are in Spain for job or educational purposes. Additionally, you have the option of selecting a card granting you perpetual residency in Spain.

To know more about moving to Spain, visit

Original Source :