Download the Canon printer drivers from ij.start.canon for a detailed handbook. Here you may find instructions for installing printer drivers, setting your Wi-Fi network, and connecting additional devices to your Canon printer. You must find the name and model number of the Canon printers while configuring your printer. A decent internet connection is also necessary to finish the ij start canon setup process.
Steps to download canon driver from Ij.start.canon setup
Canon printers provide quick, high-quality printing that has become a need in both our personal and business lives. Connect your Canon printer to your computer or other device, then download the setup from https // ij start cannon and follow the installation instructions. The Canon IJ printer configuration is highly cost-effective, and since it works so well, all of your money went into buying it. To get Canon printer driver software online, follow these instructions:
- Visit the official Canon website on your PC using any browser.
- Type your Canon machine's name into the search bar.
- From the Documents drop-down menu, choose Driver, Software & Firmware.
- Select the "+" icon located next to the Downloads menu.
- Determine your computer's operating system and version.
- From the search results, select the IJ Network Tool.
- To begin the downloading process, click the Download button.
Through a CD, download the Canon printer driver.
You can also download your iJ.start.canon setup via CD Driver by following these steps:
- Place the CD Driver in the CD Drive of the computer.
- The Driver file should open automatically; if not, you can access it from the My Computer folder on your system.
- Double-click the CD Drive in the My Computer folder to start the installation process.
- The pop-up box for the Canon Printer Driver Download will now be visible. Select the Download/Install option that is highlighted.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to finish the download.
Installing Canon.com/ijsetup: What to do?
- Locate the WPS button on the WiFi router, then open and turn on the printer.
- Download the printer drivers for Mac from canon.com/ijsetup on your MAC.
- Then, press the WPS button on the wireless network and the OK button on the Canon printer after running the file and opening it.
- It will instantly establish a network connection.
- Locate the printer by selecting ADD PRINTER on a Mac.
- Start and finish the installation.
References: Canon iJ setup