The Global Optically Clear Adhesive Market Research Report provides a brief overview inclusive of the competitive landscape and key developments, policies, manufacturing costs, and processes. The report also provides the analysis of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue, and gross margins. The report further discusses in detail the driving factors influencing the growth of the market currently and in the coming years.
The global optically clear adhesive market size reached USD 1.58 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 9.2%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for Liquid Optically Clear Adhesives (LOCA) and rising need for improving contrast ratio and optical clarity of screens and panels of various products are some key factors driving global optically clear adhesive market revenue growth. Trend of digital signages for advertising is also expected to boost revenue growth of the market to a significant extent.
The most widely used type of bonded adhesive is liquid optically clear adhesive, which is utilized in bonding of a wide range of components such as touchscreens, touch panels, and lens owing to effective bonding capabilities. Liquid optically clear adhesives have high adhesion on plastics and substrates, making these ideal for smartphone and automotive displays, as well as other capacitive touch screens.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/874
The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Some major companies included in the global market report are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, 3M Company, Dow Silicones Corporation, tesa SE, Nitto Denko Corporation, Toray Industries, Inc., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Vampire Optical Coatings, Inc., DELO Industrie Klebstoffe GmbH & Co. KGaA, and Cyberbond L.L.C.
Highlights from the Report
- Acrylic segment revenue is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising demand for acrylic resin-based optically clear adhesives, which are now the most widely used adhesives in the market due to their superior cohesion and adhesion characteristics, making products suitable for pressure-sensitive applications.
- Glass segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to growing demand among consumer electronics businesses since it is utilized as transparent adhesive for smartphones, computers, tablet devices, LED, televisions, and
- Consumer electronics segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period. Rising consumer electronics product sales around the world are expected to fuel revenue growth of this segment.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/874
The report studies the historical data of the Optically Clear Adhesive Market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
Emergen Research has segmented the global optically clear adhesive market on the basis of resin type, device structure, substrate, application, end-use, and region:
Resin Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Polyvinyl Acetate
Device Structure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Substrate Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Poly Carbonate
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) Glass
- Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Mobile Phones
- Monitors & Laptop
- Wearable Devices
- Outdoor Signage
- Electronic Blackboards
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Consumer Electronics
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/874
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Optically Clear Adhesive market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the Optically Clear Adhesive market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
waterproof bluetooth speaker market
e-waste and information technology asset disposition market
mobile phlebotomy services market
action camera market
wearable gaming market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights