BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Clinical Biomarkers Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the global clinical biomarkers market size (in terms of revenue) was $21.30 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $54.29 billion by 2027.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for clinical biomarkers:
- Increasing demand for clinical biomarker products
- Rising key player initiatives
- Increasing prevalence of infectious diseases and various types of cancer globally
The detailed study is a compilation of 20 market data tables and 209 figures spread through 254 pages.
Check out the detailed table of contents here: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1343type=toc
Existing Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on primary research inputs gathered from a network of industry experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration.
Some of the prominent names established in this market are:
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- NeoGenomics Laboratories
- Charles River Laboratories
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Enzo Biochem Inc.
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- CENTOGENE N.V.
- bioMérieux S.A.
- Arsenal Capital Partners
- Novogene Co., Ltd.
- Q2 Solutions
- Caris Life Sciences
- Broad Institute
- Personalis Inc.
- Azenta Life Sciences
- Discovery Life Sciences(DLS)
- Eurofins Scientific
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
Analyst's Take on the Market
According to Nitish Kumar Singh, Principal Analyst - BIS Research, "North America was the leading contributor to the clinical biomarkers market. It contributed approximately 9.04% to the clinical biomarkers market share in 2021. This region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.04% during the forecast period 2022-2032 and will continue dominating the clinical biomarkers market in 2032. However, the U.S. is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 8.91% during the forecast period 2022- 2032."
Make an inquiry before buying: https://bisresearch.com/contact-us
Recent Developments in the Global Clinical Biomarkers Market:
- Acquisition: In 2021, NeoGenomics Laboratories acquired Inivata. With this acquisition, the company strengthened its market position and expanded its footprint in the clinical biomarkers market.
- Collaboration: In 2022, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd collaborated with Nordic Bioscience to strengthen the development of biomarkers for chronic diseases.
- Product Approval: In 2020, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd received FDA approval for an assay to detect the HER2 biomarker in breast cancer.
Why Should You Buy the Report?
Following are some key reasons to buy the report on the global clinical biomarkers market:
- Contains market numbers on micro-segments influencing the market
- Contains market share analysis for more than 27 companies
- Includes study of data of more than 27 companies
- Includes application analysis of the clinical biomarkers market in various countries
Request a FREE sample of this report here: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1343type=download
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
Global Molecular Diagnostics Market
Global Europe Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market