The global natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market is projected to reach $5.67 billion in terms of revenue by 2032at a CAGR of 44.59%, suggests the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
The increasing interest of the pharmaceutical industry in cellular immunotherapy has been a catalyst for the progress in the global NK cell therapeutics market.
The pharmaceutical industry is currently dominated by other immunotherapies such as CAR T-cell therapies, checkpoint inhibitors, and cytokines. However, the proportion of NK cell therapeutics is anticipated to increase, given the ability to fulfill unmet medical needs, overcome limitations associated with existing immunotherapies, and address complex and challenging targets.
The recent increase in the number of approvals received for cancer immunotherapies is considered to have added value to the NK cell therapeutic development.
In the comprehensive study of the global NK cell therapeutics market, BIS Research extensively covers the following:
- Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
- In-depth analysis and market numbers for four exclusive segmentations of the market, namely, by therapy type, by pipeline product, by indication, and by country
- More than 90 pipeline products by key companies in the market
- In-depth research on the regulatory scenario, funding scenario, and reimbursement policies for the major countries of the global NK cell therapeutics market
- Impact of COVID-19 on the global NK cell therapeutics companies
- Company and product profiling for 15 companies
- Study of data of 26 companies from pharmaceuticals and healthcare industry
The detailed study is a compilation of 34 market data tables and 121 figures spread through 207 pages and an in-depth TOC on "Global Natural Killer Cell Therapeutics Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031"
Demand – Drivers and Limitations
Following are the demand drivers for the global NK cell therapeutics market:
- Rising number of clinical trials
- Increasing incidence and prevalence of cancer
The market is expected to face some limitations as well due to the following challenges:
- Lack of specificity and poor in-vivo survival of the NK cells
- High cost of immunotherapy treatment associated with cancer
Reasons to Buy This Report
This exclusive report on the global NK cell therapeutics market will help in the following ways:
- Aid in pipeline product development
- Aid in analyzing the pipeline of products
- Helps in targeting a segment for launching a new product
- Offer go-to-market strategies for different product categories
- Support in diversifying the product portfolio based on unmet needs
- Help in analyzing technological substitutes and comparing the specifications
- Help in understanding the clinical trial landscape
- Assist in exploring the new applications.
- Support in analyzing the competitors' funding scenario
Analyst's Take on the Market:
According to Shruti Negi, Senior Research Analyst – BIS Research, "The reason for market growth can be attributed to the development of novel and innovative NK cell therapies, rising number of clinical trials, increasing prevalence and incidence of cancer cases, rising funding and investments, increasing partnerships and collaborations of major companies with emerging companies, and the rising cost of immunotherapies. All these reasons have enabled researchers and biopharmaceutical companies to further research some cost-effective therapies. Hence, NK cell therapies could act as a next-generation medication for cancer and acute infectious indications."
View the report on the Global NK Cell Therapeutics Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on inputs gathered from primary experts and analysis of company coverage, pipeline product portfolio, and market penetration.
Some prominent names established in this market are mentioned as follows:
- Century Therapeutics, Inc.
- Celularity Inc.
- Cytovac A/S
- Dragonfly Therapeutics, Inc.
- Fate Therapeutics, Inc.
- Gamida Cell Ltd.
- GC Cell (GC Biopharma corp.)
- Glycostem Therapeutics B.V.
- ImmunityBio, Inc.
- Innate Pharma SA
- Nkarta, Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- VaxCell Biotherapeutics Co., Ltd.
- Acepodia Inc.
- iCell Gene Therapeutics
- Senti Biosciences
- Shoreline Biosciences
Who Should Buy This Report?
- Biopharmaceutical companies focusing on cell-based therapies
- Biopharmaceutical companies focusing on CAR T-cell therapies
- Biopharmaceutical companies focusing on cancer therapeutic area
- Research and academic institutions
Request a Sample of this Report
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are NK cell therapies, types, and applications?
- What is the mechanism of action of NK cells?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global NK cell therapeutics market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global NK cell therapeutics market?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the global NK cell therapeutics market?
- What are the key development strategies being implemented by the major players to sustain themselves in the competitive market?
- What are the pricing and reimbursement scenarios in the field of NK cell therapeutics?
- What are the key regulatory implications in major regions pertaining to NK cell therapeutics?
- What are the potential entry barriers expected to be faced by the companies willing to enter a particular country?
- How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period of 2024-2032, and what is the anticipated revenue to be generated by each of the segments, namely, therapy type, indication, pipeline product, and country?
- What are the growth opportunities for the companies in the country of their operation?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings in the global NK cell therapeutics market?
- Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
BIS Research Related Market Studies: